How do I get a refund?
As part of our Extended Christmas Returns Policy, any order placed from the 1st October 2018 will be able to be returned up until the 14th January 2019.
- Send back your goods to us within 90 days with the original invoice. Please retain proof of postage with tracking information.
- We will inspect the goods, to make sure that they are not damaged, not been worn or washed, do not have the tags removed and are in the original packaging
- A returns label will be included with your order and we will issue a refund within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
How do I get an exchange?
- Send back your goods to us within 90 days for an exchange with the original invoice and state the exchange that you want (please note, exchanges are subject to current stock/sizes being available).
- We will inspect the goods before processing the exchange to make sure that the goods are not damaged, have not been worn or washed, do not have the tags removed and are in the original packaging.
- A returns label will be included with your order and we will process an exchange upon receiving the goods.
I'm new, how do I order?
All the items you can see on our website are available to buy on-line. Use the categories or brands to find what you want and just double click on the item and then select your size, then click on the 'add to basket' link. From here you can ‘continue shopping’ to order lots more stuff or ‘proceed to the checkout’. If you do get stuck and need any assistance, we have size guides on all of our products and Live Chat Support available Mon-Fri 9:00am – 4:30pm.
Do you have a store that I can come to?
What size should I order?
Sizes can vary slightly depending on product and brand so use our size guides on the product page of the item that you would like as these are made specific to the items that they are shown on. The chest and waist sizes displayed in our size guides are the sizes that the product is made to fit and not the size of the product itself.
Do I need to register?
No. To make it as easy and fast as possible to shop at Big Dude Clothing you do not need to register. You can shop and checkout as a guest. However if you want you can register and make an account and your details (excluding debit/credit cards) will be held for your next visit.
What are the benefits of registering for an account?
If you want to register and make an account, your details (excluding debit/credit cards) will be held for your next visit. You will also receive exclusive deals through e-mail once you have registered.
Are all on-line items in stock?
Yes! All items on the website are updated instantly therefore if the particular size is available then you can be sure that we have it in stock.
How can I pay?
To pay for your order we accept in the UK:
a) Credit cards (MasterCard , Visa)
b) Debit cards (Visa Debit / Delta, Maestro, Solo or Visa Electron)
For orders from the EU and elsewhere we accept payment by major credit and debit cards.
Can I pay in instalments?
Unfortunately we do not offer the option to pay in instalments.
Is it safe to order on-line?
When you arrive at the checkout, our system passes your order details via a 128bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted secure page, where you complete your order by providing your credit card details. When you type your credit card and CCV number into the page, it is in secure mode. This means that your browser encodes what you type, and the server decodes it. Anyone 'listening' to traffic en route can make no sense of the number. Every trading web site uses the SSL encryption system and you can tell you are in secure mode when a little padlock icon appears at the bottom of the screen.
When will payment be taken?
Your payment will be debited when you place your order online. When you click on the 'submit order details' icon we will immediately contact your bank/card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. If your payment is authorised, you will receive an email straight away confirming your order and order details.
How much is post and packing?
Standard UK delivery is £3.99. We also offer international delivery, visit the delivery page for more details.
When will I get my order?
- All UK orders received before 4pm on a weekday (Monday to Friday) will be dispatched on the same day, as long as the card payment passes the necessary security checks and the next day is not a bank holiday.
- Standard delivery will take 2-3 working days.
- Our next day delivery option can be used on products ordered before 4pm - orders after 4pm will be dispatched the following day to be delivered the day after.
- Order before 3pm for Pre-noon AM delivery service
- For more details visit the delivery page.
How do I track my order?
You will get a link sent to your E-mail with your order confirmation that will allow you to track your order with use of your order number
What if I am not in to sign for the goods?
The parcel will be taken to the local sorting office and you can collect it from there (remember to take the card and appropriate identification), or you can ask the Royal Mail to deliver again at a suitable time for you. Alternatively, you can have an item delivered to your local post office for a 50p charge rather than having to pick it up from the sorting office.
Music on our site videos is provided by http://www.bensound.com
Big Dude are passionate about the environment, please dispose of our packaging responsibly and recycle.
Returns and Refunds: If you would like any further information about our returns and refund policy, please get in touch with one of the Big Dude team.